|Jim March, BlackBoxVoting.org,|
Attorney Bill Risner, John Brakey AUDITAZ
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Arizona Election Fraud: Judge Kyle Bryson's Ruling Prompts Motion for a New Trial
"The ease of cheating when matched with the impossibility of challenging any specific election requires court intervention in order to protect the purity of elections and ensure that we will have free elections.” - Attorney Bill Risner
Judge Kyle Bryson's decision was so far off the mark Attorneys Bill Risner and Ralph Ellingwood have decided to file a motion for a new trial instead of appealing the judge's opinion.
According to their motion, "The court's ruling of May 4, 2012 was contrary to law. This court should correct its ruling and erroneous judgement and require the county to file its answer to the counterclaim filed on October 3, 2008. " A new trial was anticipated due to the inherent flaw of the ruling, which tries to guess what the plaintiff's anticipated remedy for prospective relief would be. After speculating what the plaintiff wants, Bryson rules erroneously over the legality of their request in direct contradiction to what the appellate court had already allowed in its decision granting the hearing for prospective relief.
Such reckless judgery strips Pima County's courts of any pretense of impartiality, which is a final, desperate measure that underscores how the county is running out of tricks. The RTA ballots for this two billion dollar bond measure are being held under a court order to ensure restricted access to their location at the Iron Mountain storage facility. The RTA ballots await a proper forensic examination and, given the discovery of missing poll tapes, the public can surmise why Pima County Administrator Chuck Huckelberry is using all legal means necessary to prevent a proper forensic examination of the ballots. These efforts, of course, contradict numerous claims by Huckelberry that he welcomes scrutiny because it would exonerate Pima County Elections Division.
What scrutiny has discovered via the courts so far squarely condemns Pima County Elections Division. Pima County's delays in trying this case are ultimately standing in the way of transparent, accurate elections nationwide.
Use of electronic voting machines have become the insidious condition for fraud that continues unabated as the 2012 elections draw nearer.
A string of US Supreme Court victories unearthing corruption and fraud within Arizona's Pima County Elections Division have become a lynchpin for the security of elections throughout the United States. No other legal pursuit has been as comprehensive in identifiying specific conditions in electronic database files that warrant election challenges, collecting comprehensive testimony from officials throughout the country condemning electronic voting systems and providing the legal foundation for propective relief that could improve election transparency nationwide.
The evidence for fraud in the 2006 RTA election in Pima County exists from so many different angles that the value of these trials as prededent-setting cases is priceless. Actual tools used for cheating were discovered on the premises, taxpayer-funded studies were commissioned for a precinct by precinct analysis of bond elections that line up with the same cluster of hacked precinct memory cards on RTA's election night and an elections computer operator has admitted that he was instructed to rig the RTA election by his boss.
With a local blackout that rivals the 1976 murder of Arizona Republic journalist Don Bolles, local media coverage is in a state of paralysis over recent evidence and cover-up of the 2006 RTA election. Pima County's influence over the pool of journalists succeeds through exploitation of increased economic scarcity in print and television media. Taxpayer dollars are funneled into a final path for job security for a pool of at least ten local professional journalists who have now enlisted with Pima County's public relations team. Fear of retaliation and lost opportunity will continue to undermine local critical coverage of the 2006 RTA election.
Attorneys involved with case have made tremendous personal and financial sacrifices as Pima County's judges refuse to compensate the victors for their legal expenses. Election integrity activists with AUDITAZ and BlackBoxVoting.org have overlooked their own financial security and wellbeing in this war of cost and attrition - all for the end game of restoring the integrity of elections nationwide.
Additional information will be provided for the hearing, which is currently set to take place on August 13, 2012.
Two activists leading the charge in this struggle (John Brakey and Jim March) have provided the following information for those who wish to learn more about this important issue:
1) Libertarian Party's motion for a new trial filed 07.12.12.pdf: http://tinyurl.com/7m6dbmg - hearing set for Aug 13: http://tinyurl.com/7tkzx2l - scanned copy of motion w/o exhibits as a pdf: http://tinyurl.com/7bbdrp3
2) June 10, 2012, Arizona Election Fraud: Pima County Superior Court Judge Kyle Bryson Rules in Direct Opposition to the Appellate Courts:
3) Fraud Flyer with 10 points: http://www.sweetremedy.tv/fatallyflawed/media/RTA_Fraud_Flyer_3_7_12.pdf
4) Important: link to Bill Risner's initial disclosure statement which is a mind blowing comprehensive statement of facts collected over many years of investigations and litigation of Pima County: http://tinyurl.com/LPFiling
5) The Ellen Theisen report on the many significant discrepancies in the Arizona AG office hand count:
6) Bill Risner's successful resolution to the AZ state Democratic Party, with backup documents:
7) Summary of the four Pima County cases 09/06/10 by Bill Risner updated 7/16/11 by Jim March and John Brakey: http://tinyurl.com/5wda8gl
8) When It Comes To Election Integrity In Arizona There’s Nothing Like Having An “Elephant in the Room” Or At Least A "Big Donkey" August 8, 2010:
9) Arizona Election Integrity News: www.RiggedNoMore.com
http://www.audit-az.blogspot.com and SEEKING JUSTICE: http://www.seekingjusticeauditaz.blogspot.com
10) Pima County’s Manger “Chuck Huckelberry” created a monster PR Staff, AZ Daily Star: Josh Brodesky: County's new PR force: Good use of tax funds? Sunday, October 9, 2011: http://tinyurl.com/6p5qhtl
11) Maricopa County no better (Phoenix) 4th largest county in USA, “These Points “Interlock” To Make A Complete Election Fraud Recipe”:
Help Us Transmit This Story</h3>
<!-- AddThis Button BEGIN -->
<div class="addthis_toolbox addthis_default_style ">
<a class="addthis_button_preferred_1"></a> Add to Your Blogger Account
<a class="addthis_button_preferred_2"></a> Put it On Facebook
<a class="addthis_button_preferred_3"></a> Tweet this post
<a class="addthis_button_preferred_4"></a> Print it from your printer
<a class="addthis_button_compact"></a> Email and a collection of other outlets
<a class="addthis_counter addthis_bubble_style"></a> Try even more services
<!-- AddThis Button END --></div>